Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blue Skies All Week


I've always been a fan of dreary weather. I could see myself thriving in a Seattle suburb (which indeed has been reinforced by my current obsession with watching every season of "Grey's Anatomy" since the pilot.) 

When it's bright and shiny outside here in Sumter, SC, I almost feel mocked, because frankly, I'd rather be at the beach with that kind of sun and heat.

But for late May in South Carolina... This week has been beautiful so far! I'm used to unpredictable thunder showers and scalding heat at this point in the year, but right now... It's blissful.

The forecast for the next week and a half is consistent: sunny with sparse clouds, maybe 10% precipitation, and nothing above 90. I could enjoy that. :)

So in celebration of the blue skies ahead, I threw on my favorite blue hues from my closet. Every piece is courtesy of Forever 21.




P.S. For all things Housewifey, visit my other blog The Domestic Muse




0 comments:

Post a Comment