Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hello, Beautiful!

I am Katelyn. :)

I'm a newborn baby beauty blogger and excited to start writing, tutorial-ing, and starting our journey together in the pursuit and enlightenment of beauty!

(This is me in makeup school! I'm learning how to create a fresh face.)


I'm still trying to figure everything out: What do I write about? I've got some ideas that I'll tell you, but feel free to give any requests. I can't wait for the comments. :)

I'm also new to YouTube and, more importantly, new to being in front of the camera myself! I'm still working up the nerve, honestly, but plan on making an "About Me" video very soon so you can get to know who I am.

Most of my tutorials will feature myself, teaching new makeup looks. However I would like to show as many as I can where I actually show my makeup artistry skills and makeover my models/friends/tutorial victims. This blog is not only a source for those who want to learn how to do their own makeup better, but I also intend to help and advise other makeup artists! We need to support each other... and learn how to get better together.

My little brother is coming to visit from California (I'm a South Carolinian) until Thursday, so we will be busy with family time so he can spend time with his niece, Julia (she's the most darling 18-month old ever, and you can be sure she'll be making cameos on my makeup tutorials! She's kind of a model and movie star.) So you won't be seeing new posts until the end of next week...

But...
 here are some posts you can look forward to 
in the new month!

  • Highlighting, 3 Ways
  • Sunday Skin: Shave Scrub Sparkle
  • My New Obagi Skin Care Routine
  • Homemade Almond Avocado Face Mask
  • Homemade Brown Sugar Body Scrub
  • How To Tell if You're Cool-Toned or Warm-Toned (as well as Makeup for each tone and Fashion for each tone)
  • Best Smokey Eyeshadow Colors for Your Own Eye Color
  • Summer Favorites!
  • 8 Minute Every Day Makeup Tutorial
  • Makeup for the Gym Tutorial
  • "Fun in the Sun" Makeup Tutorial
  • "Geek Chick" Makeup Tutorial
  • "Flower Girl" Look
  • BH Cosmetics Line Review
  • CG Luxe Makeup Line Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment