Monday, May 6, 2013

Punchy Bright Pink & Red Colorblock Lips


Color-blocking isn't just for fashion trends anymore. We’re seeing bold statements in this use of color in makeup now, and this bright pink and red combination makes for a punch-y look for summer time.





On the eyes, I used Bare Minerals loose eyeshadow in "Desire" all over lid, "Bare Naked" in the crease, and "Celestine" in the inner corners. I used MAC paint pot "Carbon" for the smokey around the lashes. Any cream-based black eyeliner and any black volumizing mascara will do!

On the face, I used CG Luxe Airbrush foundation in 25 and 35 for contouring. I also used The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer for extra contouring. I used Maybelline Dream Lumi in "Nude" and Bare Minerals "Well-Rested" for highlighting.

For the lips, any bright pink lip liner will do (for top lip!) and any bright red lip liner (for bottom lip!) I used Sephora Bite Lip Layers Luminous Creme Lipsticks in "Vidal" and "Pomegranate." 

P.S. For all things Housewifey, visit my other blog The Domestic Muse



0 comments:

Post a Comment